Thursday, January 21, 2010

More links

Twitter / Dan Christensen: Tonight was such a great night for driving a trimet bus, It reminds me of all the great things about Portland.... and the rain. about 3 hours ago from web

Twitter / Dan Christensen: After the success of no pants day on Trimet bus and trains they are going to have NO BRAINS DAY today. Very excited to see who rides. 9:29 AM Jan 17th from web

Twitter / Dan Christensen: Ready for my sunday bus drive portland oregon Line 12, have top hat rill roll. three to midnight. See ya sunday. 12:32 AM Jan 17th from web

Twitter / Atomic Taco: @oranviri Well when I was a kid I had AOL. I suppose their logo resmbles TriMet's current logo. 6:42 PM Jan 19th from TweetDeck

Twitter / Caleb Bushner: @MayorSamAdams does it right. I <3 @trimet. RT @TreeHugger: US Public Transit Riders Save $9,200/yr Compared to Drivers http://bit.ly/6DoinG 2:08 PM Jan 19th from TweetDeck

Twitter / Kelly Temple: goiing to be late to class. gotta love trimet. 4:02 PM Jan 19th from mobile web

Twitter / Karen Evans: OMG! I have a radar app! I can track @trimet buses w/ it! SWEET! 5:18 PM Jan 19th from twidroid

Twitter / mileskane: @RobertDMorse Why pay? When people freeload, it hurts the entire community. Trimet's budget woes barely allow it to maintain basic service. 1:41 PM Jan 19th from Tweetie

Twitter / Tim Chin: Omg, crazy man on trimet... Literally crazy 2:49 PM Jan 18th from txt

Twitter / Brett: #trimet #ghettofabulous http://twitpic.com/ykyaf 4:55 PM Jan 17th from twidroid

Twitter / Brett: Damn, seriously?changing your baby's diaper on the max? #trimet #whatthefuck 4:48 PM Jan 17th from twidroid

Twitter / specialj: Ah trimet. My fault for missing the bus I should have been on, their fault for being 10 min late on the next one. Prob miss my transfer :( 5:04 PM Jan 16th from web

No comments: